"Quick and easy four-ingredient little flourless peanut butter cookies with just one Weight Watchers Point each!"
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Position an oven rack in the center of your oven and preheat to 350F degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and baking soda together with an
- electric mixer on medium, until well blended.
- Drop level teaspoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 1-1/2 inches
- apart. (This is a small amount since you want enough for 60 cookies.)
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the cookies are puffed and starting to lightly brown around the edges
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes by the baking sheets wire cooling racks
- Transfer the cooled “button” cookies directly to the wire racks to finish cooling and then enjoy!